Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Self Direction Blog

How do you keep yourself on track?
I set myself what I want done, and I do it.

Do you find it hard to stay on task every day?
No, mainly because I know that this may take time and I want time to do details.
Are you looking ahead and creating yourself a timeline so that you finish your game on time?
I am looking ahead, but I haven't made a timeline. I probably wouldn't check it and I use my paper prototype more than the timeline, because the paper prototype has both the drawing plan and the
What is the hardest part of being self-directed?
Actually doing it and trying the best not to procrastinate. Since this is on the internet, I feel that the procrastination is strong because of online games.

I commented on this blog: Austin

1 comment:

  1. i agree, procrastination seems like fun, but can really mess up your game.

    ReplyDelete