Monday, February 6, 2012

If You Could Vote Blog


What are your thoughts on what President Obama has said?
I think that what Obama had said in the Today interview is as expected with an interview at this time of the term. The term is about to end, and he is giving an interview on his hopeful plans and what he feels he wants done before he is outed, if he becomes a one term election.
What do you think that his comment "You get better as time goes on"?
I feel that the comment is true. At first, the president want to do so much, but can't, which makes him look worse than what his presidency actually is.
If you could vote (and some of you can) would you vote for him and give him another chance?
I would for two reasons. One, if I were to vote Republican, it would be for Ron Paul, and he won't win the nomination. Second, I feel that he has good plans for the future.

I have commented on this blog: Austin

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I guess if I had to pick a republican I'd pick Ron Paul.

    ReplyDelete