Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's with the weather

The Sun by the Atmospheric Imaging Assembly of NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory - 20100819.jpg
What is up with the weather? It is supposed to be 70 degress tomorrow, February 23,2012.
It is just really warm this year. To me, it is just depressing because I like the snow and cool weather.
Why is the weather so warm this winter?
I think that since this is El Nino (a weather thing) made this area drier and warmer than normal.
Do you think that there will be ramifications this summer?
I doubt it. I feel that in a few winters, it may be wetter and colder because of the opposite, La Nina.
Will it be extremely hot or extremely rainy or will it be really cold?
I think that it will be hot and somewhat drier than normal this summer, but only time can tell at this point.



Commented on this post: Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment