Tuesday, February 21, 2012

High School Students Paid for Attendance


What are your thoughts on being paid to go to school?
Personally, I feel that the idea is good, but the problem is that the funds for the payin will dry out and this will end.
Do you think this plan will work or fail?
For the short run, it will work, but in five years, I will doubt that this would be in the school.
Explain your reasoning.
The funds, especially since they are partly from donations, will dry out and then there will be no money to give to students.
What would you do if our school had this policy?
I would personally have no change because I am typically already here daily.
Explain some advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages are that there will be 100% or 95% attendance and that less kids would skip the day. A disadvantage is less money for the school to upgrade stuff.

This is the school's website : Dohn Community High School
This is a link about American money: Money



I commented on this post: Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Haha...funny that we get a blog about attendance the day I'm out sick.

    ReplyDelete