Monday, February 6, 2012

Problems at Apple? Blog

File:Apple-logo.svg
What are your thoughts?
This is very bad for the image of Apple. Even though that this happenes at almost every technology company, such as Samsung and Sony, this is still bad because of the image Apple has given itself.
Did you know that this was going on?
It isn't too surprising, but I didn't know the details of what has happened.
How many Apple products do you own?
Now, I "own" one, but I don't use it because I just don't want to use it.
Does this information change your view of Apple?
No. I have already viewed Apple and most of their users as either "I'm too good for you because you don't have any Apple products", "I am a whiny teenage boy/girl", or "Look at me, I use Apple products".

Commented on this post: Austin

1 comment:

  1. Well obviously I'm too good for you because you don't have any apple products. Nawhh I'm just kidding, as much as I love apple, I really couldn't care less what other people use. That would be like me saying, "Well obviously I'm too good for you because you drink Pepsi instead of Coke!"

    ReplyDelete