Monday, February 27, 2012

Chardon High School Suffers From Shooting

"Glock 17" Self-loading Pistol
How do you feel about the situation?
I feel that this situation is depressing that this has to happen to our lives.
What would you have done to prevent this from happening?
As a student, it almost feels that us as a student cannot do anything about this except run if this happens. I feel that at the school, Chardon High School, and the shooting itself, sometimes couldn't be stopped because of what happens at the school that nobody seems to care about (mainly bullying).
What if this happened at our school?
I feel that it would be somewhat surprising, but not too surprising because in a group of one thousand kids, there always seems to be one person that can be classified as criminally insane. I would fear for myself because of my lack of running fast enough to run from the gunman.

P.S. I am sorry if this image may be too "close" to what happened, mainly because that for all I know, this could have been the gun used. I don't know, but sorry if the image is considered disturbing.



Commented on this post: Austin

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not being able to run from the gunman, but remember no one (not even steve prefontaine) can outrun a bullet (except for maybe like superman, but then again if someone shot superman the bullet would just bounce off of him).

    ReplyDelete