Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thoughts on the Class

Tell me what you think about this class.
I think that this class is better than some other classes because of its self direction. I feel that Globaloria as a whole teaches much more than flash, but it shows more "real world" aspects that is used, mostly the self pacing and doing the work with only a final date, and not step by step dates.
How has your perception of this class changed since the beginning of the year.
I am liking the class more and more as the year contuinues on. It is fun, I know people in here, and it is fun to learn about something that I could do in the future.
Do you think this class is hard/easy? Why?
I feel that this class, if you know what to do, is easy. If you get stuck, use the interwebs and look up the answer, because it is doubtful that you were the first with the problem.

What is one thing that you really like about this class?
I like the topic. To me, Flash is a good topic to teach when before this, the main 2 programs that is used in the school was Java and HTML.


What is one thing that you really dislike about this class?
Sometimes, these blogs get annoying. It is okay when it is a Monday, and you don't want to code, so you just use this as a procrastination tool. But if I want to code so I don't forget to put it in the game, and I see that this is up, then this just gets put back to last minute, and I lose points.



Commented on this post: Austin

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes to say Interwebs!

    ReplyDelete