Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas

Tell me all about your Christmas, what did you do, what presents did you get, did you have a good break?
Christmas Tree
Honestly, this year was probably the laziest Christmas that I have had in a long time. Christmas day I mean. The rest of the break was average, but Christmas day was very lazy. Christmas day, the only place I went to was one of my aunt's and uncle's house. No surprise, it was crowded, because it is a large family, and an average size house. During the break, I did see a movie "The Darkest Hour". It wasn't that great, but it was an interesting. What I got was clothing, money, money like substances (gift cards), and lottery tickets.
 
The break was relaxing. Unlike Thanksgiving or a 3 day weekend, it actually felt like a break. I was able to catch up on sleep and just be happy.



Commented on this post: Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment