Monday, April 15, 2013

Missouri Teachers + Guns



Your thoughts??!! Do you think that this is appropriate? The article says that it would take the Howell County Sheriff’s Department at least 15 minutes to respond to any trouble at Glenwood School and by having the teachers carrying guns the school could have immediate help - is this good or bad?

I feel that this could be either good or bad. It just depends on how you feel. I can easily see how this could be a bad descision (Teacher going nuts, student stealing the weapon, ect). At the same time though, I can see how this is a good thing (Quicker responce time to a crisis, no need for guards at the school, ect). Overall, I just don't know. I feel that all of these "gun safety" talks needs to die down greatly. People need to step back, and think about gun safety. I have no strong feelings towards the issue anymore, mainly because it is just dragging on without making any progress.



I commented on this post: Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment