Monday, April 22, 2013

Construct Code


What are the three most important things you always check for in your code when you have an error? Why? What is the most common cause of your errors or are have your errors been due to various reasons?

The three most important things I check for in my code when I have an error is that I have all of my parentheses (), curvy brackets {}, and that the instance name is correct. I check these first because these problems are the most common sources of error whenever I code. Either one of these problems is the culprit or something just isn't working the way I want it to work. These things that I have said before are the typical errors. The only other problem is something that isn't code related and has to do with placement of the various objects.




I commented on this post: Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment