Monday, April 15, 2013

In 10 Years...



Your thoughts??!! The article states "Most people realize they've changed in the past, but few expect to change in the future, a new study finds." The article has scientists explain why this is so, but why do you think this is so? Just for fun, what do you envision your life to be like in 10 years? What will you be doing - what job, will you be married, kids?

I feel that people don't want to change too much, and that the change that they have experienced in the past is the most amount of change they will experience, especially with changes in things such as appearance and personality. In 10 years, I honestly hope for a good amount of change. I want to be through most schooling, with the exception of getting a masters in something. I would like my job to be something related to engineering. I may be married, or just dating, or even single, but I just don't know for sure. I doubt that I would have kids by the time I am that age, but the possibility is still there. Anyways, I know that there will be a good amount of change, but I just don't know in what aspects.



I commented on this post: Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment