Monday, March 25, 2013

Report Cards


You get report cards today. Are your grades where you want them to be? If not, what are your plans on changing this? What grade are you proudest of? What has been your hardest class this 9 weeks, which has been your easiest?

The one change I would want is to take my C's and make them into B's. It would boost my GPA, which would be nice to have, a higher GPA than what I have now. The grade I am the proudest has to be my art grade actually. It is a stupid class, but it is one of the few classes I actually have to do work in. Most of the other classes are classes that I can easily pretend to work, understand the material, and get a good grade on a test. For example, right now, I am typing a blog to kill time, not wanting to do any actual work. Anyways, the only classes I have to do real work that I can see is Art and Physics. In Physics, I can do almost nothing in class, but I still have to do other things to keep the grade I have. My hardest class is Globaloria, only because I have to force myself to work, even though I really just want to go home and relax. My easiest class has to be Engineering because we have no book work and we have been doing "projects" for awhile. Because the programs they use are not compatible with Wndows 7, I have almost done nothing in the class for a long while.




I commented on this post: Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment