Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Would You Do Differently??


There are only 30 school days left in this school year. Are your grades where you want them to be?
They could be higher but besides that, I am fine with my grades. I do wish that I could get my PreCal grade a letter higher (which it is close on), but besides that, it is fine.
Looking back over the past year, what could/would you do differently?
I would have NOT taken PreCal/Trig as one class and taken them as two classes.
Would you stay on top of your homework, stop procrastinating?
I doubt it. I can typically do my homework at school before it is due or I will make a point to do it and finish it.
Or are you happy with the outcome of this year?
I am happy with the year, but wish I could go back in time and convince myself about PreCal/Trig.


Commented on this blog: Jonathan

Note: The picture is hyperlinked.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your comment on NAME HERE's blog. It was so well thought out!

    ReplyDelete