Monday, April 16, 2012

Stolen Penguin


What do you think the motive was?
I honestly think that the people just got bored and decided "Lets go steal a penguin".
Why do you think he stole the penguin?
I feel that the penguin was stolen for no true reason, and just to see
What charges do you think he will face?
I feel that the people will face charges like tresspassing, stealing a protected animal, and being really dumb (the last one isn't a true charge, but I think should at times).
Do you think he feels regret for doing it?
Some, but not that much because of the fact that I feel that it may be a drunk fun that created this.
What do you think about this?
The people that did this was dumb and I'm happt that the penguin is safe.



Commented on this blog: Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment