Monday, October 1, 2012

Game Ingredients

Write a Blog post about a problem you overcame while working on the code for one of your game ingredients. How did you overcome this problem?
A problem I had wasn't actually with the coding, but remembering how to code it. I have forgotten alot since last year when I last learned about this, so doing this Flash coding was difficult.
Do you think that by solving this problem on your own (or with a little help) will help prepare you for solving problems with coding later on?
Yes, because if I can solve this, then I could probably solve this in the future. This is because I feel that this may be the hardest part of the year, because alot of this coding was new to me. This is because this hidden object game is new to the curriculum.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah if you get the basics back like I feel I did with this hidden object game, it'll be smooth sailing with some exciting debugging for the rest of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sometimes reteaching is good to help you better yourelf.

    ReplyDelete