Friday, December 2, 2011

Assembling your Demo

Do you think you've learned more about your game topic in the process of making this demo?
Actually, yes. I feel as if I have learned more ablout my topic while doing my demo.
If so, what have you learned and why do you think you've acquired this new knowledge? If not, why not?
I have learned that my topic primary scene seems more like geometry than trigonometry, without the rest of the game with it. This was acquired while thinking about my game. 
File:Square root of 2 triangle.svg
In what ways do you feel you have taken the process of learning into your own hands?
I feel that my game, because of my topic, needs some self teaching so I can understand what I should say to the audience through the game when they are playing it.
How can you improve your self-learning skills in the future?
I can do more research on my topic during my free time.


I commented on this status: Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment