Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Messing with my blog

Well, this is my first post on my blog, and I don't know what to post. I could post a random picture that I like. Maybe I could write something in a different font. I just don't know. Well, I'll do the basics with what this blog is about. This blog is for my wiki page for Globaloria. So far, it is a fun class, mainly because it is rather easy because we haven't gotten to anything hard yet (making games). With what my teacher is saying (Ms. Kail), this reminds me of the CAT class in the book "Stay Fat for Sarah Byrnes". Ms. Kail has said three times in the last two days about this and the wiki is for expressing yourself, which just reminds me about that class in the book because they were able to freely speek in the book, without worrying about what another teacher hears. Anyway, this is my first blog post, so if there is any critism about this (too many links, ect) don't bve too harsh.

I have commented on the following blogs:
Micah
Trevor
Gary

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice... but could use a little more... color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie,
    Good Blog, too. Keep Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete